Caudal block is widely used as a safe, easy, and effective method of regional anesthesia in pediatric surgery.
This unique dual-purpose simulator represents a 12-month-old infant in the left lateral decubitus position with neck and knees flexed.
The Life/form Pediatric Caudal Injection Simulator also includes an anatomically correct coccyx with sacral hiatus for the most realistic practice possible.
- Embedded iliac crest for exceptional realism.
- Removable spine.
- Tactilely correct spinal canal.
- Two soft skin pads - one transparent for preliminary anatomic study, and one opaque for more advanced hands-on training.
- Fluid flow provides immediate feedback on proper needle placement for either procedure.
- Students will appreciate the opportunity to practice these two important procedures on a single simulator that is both appealing and anatomically accurate.
- Five Year Warranty
- Targets key skills specific to pediatric lumbar puncture and caudal injection procedures.
- Palpation of landmarks.
- Needle positioning and insertion.
- Cerebrospinal fluid collection.
- Measure cerebrospinal fluid pressure.
- Intrathecal injections.
- Practice two procedures with one simulator.
The Life/form Pediatric Caudal Injection Simulator arrives attached to a board for stability during practice.
The Infant Measures:
- Pediatric Caudal Injection Infant On A Sturdy Board
- IV Bag With Tubing
- Baby Powder
- Hard Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Skin Pads With Spine And Spinal Tubing