Quickly convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot with the LBS Jr. Bariatric Board Attachment. There’s no need to purchase and maintain a specialized cot. The LBS folds flat for easy storage in an ambulance, and can be deployed for use in minutes. The unique design increases the width of a standard cot to accommodate larger patients and does not interfere with the function of a cot. Folding “wings” reduce the LBS JR profile for better maneuverability through doorways.
- Quickly converts any Ferno PROFlexx or POWERFlexx cot into a bariatric transfer system.
- No need to purchase a specialized cot for a specific need.
- Supports up to 1000 pounds when special loading techniques are used
- Attaches easily with a system of pins and mounting blocks (supplied) to Models 35-P, 93-P PROFlexx, and POWERFlexx Cots.
- Increases patient surface to 42" wide - folding "wings" reduce width to 29" for better maneuverability through doorways.
- Provides greater support and comfort for a large patient.
- Folds easily and fits into confined ambulance spaces, such as a backboard compartment.
- Includes five restraint extenders
- Includes a Model 132 Manta Rescue Aid for patient transfer
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.