EASY LIFTING & LOADING: Ferno’s new 93H PROFlexx H-frame Ambulance Cot provides operators with easier lifting and loading thanks to the exclusive, multi-position foot-end load frame. Operators can achieve the optimum lifting posture when raising the cot from bed height and when loading the cot into an ambulance, reducing situations that may cause injury.
MAXIMUM STABILITY: The 93H PROFlexx also features an exclusive transport position to provide maximum stability when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
The PT9341 features an adjustable foot end operator frame and universal sidearms.
- Exclusive Transport Position --- to provide maximum stability and patient comfort when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
- Multi-Position Foot-End Load Frame --- helps operators achieve optimum lifting posture for safe lifting and loading, and keeps patients' feet away from operators.
- One-Hand Drop Frame --- provides improved maneuvering in tight spaces, as well as intermediate positions for shorter users.
- Sturdy H-Frame Construction --- larger powder-coated tubing improves stability.
- All-Metal Frame Construction --- provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.