Pediatric size auscultation trainer with listening points at the correct anatomical locations. Heart sounds at different rates for comparison, (e.g. Atrial Septal Defect at 75 bm and 90 bm).
PAT's computer software interface is easily projected into any smart classroom. The software includes phonocardiograms, correct anatomical locations, and written lessons for each sound.
With programmable and password-protected lectures, many institutions find value in having numerous instructors utilize PAT.
- Portability – PAT is lightweight and portable allowing teaching flexibility from room to room – increasing the value of your investment.
- Students use their own stethoscope- PAT allows students the opportunity to practice with their own stethoscope.
- Large Library of sounds - Included are over 23 different heart sounds at different rates for comparison, Including Eisnemenger/s Syndrome/ Ebstein/s Anomaly/ & Venous Hum. Also included are 4 Heart Lung sounds/ palpation/ 15 Pediatric Breath Sounds & 3 Pediatric Bowel Sounds.
- Variable breath sounds - Breath sounds can be diminished in lower lungs or in either side of the chest. PAT can simulate pneumonia or pneumothorax.
- Phonocardiogram - Each sound produces a phonocardiogram on the computer screen providing a visual learning aspect to PAT.
- Smart classroom/auditorium ready- PAT software allows projection of the phonocardiogram for full-audience viewing while simultaneously listening using output for connection to a low-frequency speaker.
- Customized Volume Adjustments - Instructors can alter the sound volume at any location. These changes can be saved for later recall. At any time, they can return to the factory settings and still maintain their individual changes.
- Lesson Guide Included - Each PAT sound is accompanied by a lesson guide. This 196-pg lesson guide describes each sound in detail with graphics showing where best to listen, what will be heard at each anatomical location, suggested maneuvers to help identify the sound, questions and answers.
- Preprogram your lectures and scenarios with PAT - Instructors can pre-program and save their lectures and/or scenarios permitting a smooth transition between sounds during class instruction.