This pediatric auscultation trainer along with the SimScope stethoscope simulates heart, lung, and bowel sounds utilizing a large sounds library. The SimScope WiFi allows for wireless communication between the scope and computer software, allowing users to change sounds remotely or to use in conjunction with a scenario- based simulation.
The PAT BASIC trainer engages the technology of the SimScope stethoscope to simulate pediatric heart, lung, and bowel sounds utilizing a large sounds library. Using the provided SimScope stethoscope, users are able to access a large variety of pathological conditions in order to customize scenarios.
By placing the SimScope over the anatomically correct locations of PAT BASIC, the programmed sounds will be played through the scope, allowing for students to employ and enhance their diagnostic skills.
The optional SimScope WiFi upgrade enables wireless communication between the Simscope and PAT BASIC manikin, allowing users to change sounds remotely or to use in conjunction with a scenario-based simulation.
- Utilizes the Extensive Cardionics Proprietary Heart, Lung, Bowel and bruit sounds library
- Listen at Anatomically Correct Auscultation Sites
- Customized Library Available to Fit Specific Scenarios and Programs
- Portable and Lightweight
- Easy to Use
- Light and Dark Skin Models Available
- WiFi Upgrade Allows for Remote Selection of Sound Scenarios