The Ocho Mesh Aid Pouch from North American Rescue is a customizable, modular solution for outfitting your low visibility bag with the right medical gear for any mission. With it's hook-and-loop backing, zippered mesh pouch, and red tip pull tabs, the pouch keeps equipment organized and securely intact until needed. Designed to provide rapid access & additional organizational storage for all your critical gear, the Ocho family of quick detach modules are the convenient solution to keep everything you need right at your fingertips.
NOTE: Medical equipment sold separately
- Mesh pouch features a detachable label for easy identification of hemorrhage control equipment (sold separately)
- Provides quick detach capability using the red quick-pull tab
- Constructed of 500D CORDURA® Berry Amendment Nylon, solution dyed for near IR signature reduction
- Backed with milspec hook and compatible with any storage solution with a loop panel attached
- Medical equipment sold separately