Since casualties vary in size, so do North American Rescue’s litters. Designed to safely evacuate larger patients with both comfort and ease, The OSL OverSized Litter has an increased patient surface area, extra padded carrying handles, flame-retardant cover, and additional stirrups offering firmer patient support as well as better weight distribution on the floor. Like the Raven90C, the OSL has a bi-fold configuration. The cover material is a very durable Nomex/Kevlar blend.
- Certified safe-to-fly by the U.S. Air Force
- Flame-retardant cover made of a durable Nomex/Kevlar-blend fabric
- 6 stirrups for firmer patient support and better weight distribution
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Additional carrying loops
- 6 IV attachment points
- 3 patient securing straps
- Attached storage pouch
- Bifold configuration for easy storage
- U.S. Patent 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending
- Folded: H 45 in. x W 9 in. x D 8 in.
- Open: L 90 in. x W 31 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 22 lb 6 oz (10.2 kg)
- Payload Floor: 1600 lb (725.75 kg)
- Payload Hanging: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
- Back Rest (optional): 90/45 degree angles View OSL BackRest
- Litter Stands (optional): OSL Litter Stands View OSL Litter Stands