Make compliance with dense government safety regulations simple with MANCOMM’s 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations. Updated through July 2018, the book provides you with a comprehensive set of the most up-to-date General Industry regulations. Utilizing MANCOMM’s signature formatting approach – RegLogic® – this edition includes notations for changes within the past year and letters of reference.
This edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations comes free with of our online regulations available at regs2go.com! A free code for the same great format and features is included with the book.
Usable across all mobile devices, regs2go includes:
- fully searchable text throughout the book
- letters of interpretation
- changes and change history of regulations
This current edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations also includes all of the revisions to both electric power transmission and distribution.
This book also features:
- 1903 – Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 – Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- OSHA Forms 300
- Sharps Injury Log
This edition also includes Subpart AA - Confined Spaces
- 8.5" x 11" softcover book
- Enhanced with RegLogic®
- 538 pages
- 174 illustrations
- 246 tables
- 39 forms
- Easy navigation bar
- Mark and record favorites
- Fully searchable
- Does not require an internet connection
- Windows compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7 & 8 with HTML Help