The Nita Newborn is a model of a 4 lb, 16" newborn female with realistic landmarks and articulation for vascular access procedures.
- Nose and mouth openings allow placement* of nasal cannulas, endotracheal tubes, nasotracheal tubes and feeding tubes
- Standard venipuncture in various sites facilitating blood withdrawal, fluidinfusion and heparinization
- Median, basilic and axillary sites in both arms
- Saphenous and popliteal veins in right leg
- External jugular and temporal veins
- Central catheter insertion, securing, dressing and maintenance
- PICC line insertion, securing, dressing and maintenance
- Umbilical catheterization
*Nita NewBorn does not have intubation capabilities.
- Infant Manikin
- Fluid Bag and Tubing
- Simulated Blood
- Carry Case