The Newborn Anne is a manikin designed for skills training in neonatal resuscitation. With anatomical accuracy and a product feature set designed to focus on the critical resuscitation skills required in the first ten (10) minutes of a newborn?s life, Newborn Anne meets the key components of the NRP course curriculum.
- Educationally effective allowing specific neonatal resuscitation skills to be taught individually or in combination with other skills.
- Realistic anatomical landmarks and durable design simulate a full-term female newborn.
- Lightweight and portable design allows Newborn Anne to be highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings.
- Newborn Anne is easy to use and was designed to be integrated into all neonatal clinical training curriculums.
- Built from the SimNewB platform developed in conjunction with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Newborn Anne was specifically designed to be clinically relevant with manikin features to meet key NRP course skills.
- Newborn Anne accurately represents a full term (40 week), 50th percentile newborn female, measuring 21 inches and weighing 7 lbs.
- The airway is designed to allow for training in all aspects of newborn airway management, including the use of positive-pressure airway devices, and the placement of ET tubes and LMAs.
- The torso includes functionality to relieve a tension pneumothorax via needle decompression.
- The patent umbilicus has a manually generated pulse and can be assessed, cut and can be catheterized for IV access.
- Newborn Anne features IO access in both legs.
- Full body Neonatal Manikin
- Meconium Module Set
- Umbilical cord
- Airway Lubricant
- Simulated Blood
- Liquid Soap
- Baby Powder
- IO Fill/Empty Syringe
- Baby Pants
- Carry Case
- Directions for use on CD