Disposable Face Masks are designed for use with manual and automatic resuscitators and ventilators.
- Crystal clear dome
- for easy observation of the patient's condition
- Dome with thumb rest and soft, shaped, airfilled cuff
- allows a tight fit to the patient's face with an easy grip
- Complete line with 6 different sizes
- from neonate to large adult. Proper size available for all patients
- Supplied with hook ring
- (except neonate and infant sizes) the mask is prepared for fastening by head strap. Hook ring can easily be removed if not needed
- Disposable/single patient use
- The combination of lower cost disposable materials and the single patient use concept, offers minimized risk of cross infection without need for establishing and maintaining resource consuming cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing procedure
- Phthalate and DEHP free
- The Ambu disposable mask is PVC, latex, Phthalate and DEHP free, making it much more environmentally friendly in production and disposal than traditional PVC resuscitators
- Mask dome and cushion are made of PVC.
- All sizes are delivered individually packed, non-sterile, in packs of 20 units per case.