- Premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness
- Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials
- Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for oltimate patient safety
- Soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles for maximum control even when wet
- Unique all-over black color
Black is the perfect color for trauma shears in the tactical environment... the improved NAR Trauma Shears from North American Rescue offer premium-grade stainless steel with contoured handles all in a unique black color. Built for safety and efficiency, they let tactical healthcare professionals get the job done, and get it done right.
These paramedic shears have a serrated lower edge which can cut through the toughest materials. Their soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles provide maximum control, even when wet. Their clothing lift lip and rounded tip provide the oltimate in patient safety. These black shears are ideal for use in tactical settings and are made to meet the challenges of casualty care with precision and dependability.
- L 7.25 in. x W 3.7 in. x D 0.4 in.
- Weight: 2 oz