The NAR Spine Board II is a thin and lightweight long spine board that has a 1,100 pay load and 250 pound float capacity. Its’ oversized hand-holds and rapid-attachment pins allow for securing the patient to the board with speed clip buckles, webbing and other nylon strapping systems. It has a tapered design and molded-in runners that help facilitate extrication, logrolling and easy lifting. Fabricated with an impervious rotomolded HDPE shell and a subtle surface texture preventing slippage that is also easy to clean and disinfect. The NAR Spine Board II also has four interior slots that can be used for pediatric strapping options and separate leg strapping.
- 10 rapid-attachment pins for speed clip buckles
- Flat patient surface will not aggravate cervical spinal injuries
- 100% X-ray, CT and MR compatibility
- Tapered design for maximum maneuverability
- Raised hand-holds for easy gripping and balanced lifting
- Subtle surface texture to prevent slippage that is easy to clean and disinfect
- 72" x 16" x 1.75"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Payload: 1,100 lbs
- Float Capacity: 250 lbs