The NAR Spine Board represents the best in product evolution by providing an extremely thin 1.75-inch and lightweight 14-pound long spine board that can carry a 1,100 pound payload. The open leg triangle integrates with full-length, molded-in runners to offer the rigidity that concave boards lack while keeping the hand-holds off the ground for ease in lifting. Its’ flat patient surface does not aggravate cervical spinal injuries or compromise CPR efforts. The tapered design and molded-in runners facilitate extrication, logrolling and easy lifting. Fabricated with an impervious rotomolded HDPE shell and a subtle surface texture preventing slippage that is also easy to clean and disinfect. The NAR Spine Board’s four interior slots can be used for pediatric strapping options and separate leg strapping.
- Extremely thin 1.75” and lightweight 14 pounds with 1,100 payload capacity
- 100% X-ray, CT and MR compatibility
- Tapered design for maximum maneuverability
- 14 raised, oversized hand-holds for easy gripping and balanced lifting
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Subtle surface texture to prevent slippage
- 72" x 16" x 1.75"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Payload: 1,100 lbs
- Float Capacity: 250 lbs