The ultimate in patient immobilization...
The NAR Rescue Sleeve II is the industry's ultimate immobilization system supporting both vertical and horizontal hoisting. Simple and secure, the Rescue Sleeve II gives confidence to operators and comfort to patients. Used extensively in the field and refined for enhanced stability and overall functionality, it is standard issue to all U.S. Navy ships.
- Vertical and horizontal lifting-strap attachments
- Removable head-securing blocks
- Adjustable straps secure head and chin
- Hoist-cable storage space
- Padded head flaps
- Backboard compartment
- Padded carrying handles
- Easy to apply
- Replaceable parts available: Head Block, Chin Strap and Carrying Case
- Standard issue to all U.S. Navy ships
- Folded: L 25.5 in. x W 13 in. x D 8 in.
- Open: L 73 in. x W 18 in. x D 2 in.
- Payload: 1000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Weight: 16 lb