North American Rescue’s Compressed Gauze is a 6-ply; 4.5” x 4.1 yd. gauze used for the treatment of bleeding and the dressing and bandaging of wounds. The compressed, rolled gauze is made of high-quality U.S. cotton and is Berry Amendment compliant. NAR’s Compressed Gauze is sterile, compact, and highly absorbent.
It is packaged in a rugged, durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with easy to open tear notches.
The small, compact storage size expands once opened to cover larger wound areas. NAR’s Compressed Gauze is an essential item for any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- 4.5" x 4.1 yd Sterile, 6-ply cotton gauze up to 5 year expiry, Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant.
- The compressed, rolled gauze is ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries.
- High quality U.S. cotton provides maximum absorption to help control bleeding.
- Small, compact size that expands to cover larger wound areas.
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging.
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening.
- 1.2 oz
NSN #: 6510-01-503-2117