The NAR Casualty Immobilization System is constructed of heavy duty polypropylene webbing for fast and effective immobilization. Its unique design comes with six points of attachment and secures easily to the shoulder and foot area of the spine board.
- Total backboard strap system for fast, firm total body immobilization
- Two "suspender" type over-the-shoulder straps
- No choking "V" by patients neck
- 4 adjustable torso/limb straps, with adjustable center strap
- Black polypropylene webbing with hook and loop closures
- L 16.5 in. x W 4 in. x 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 0.5 oz
NSN #: 6530-01-586-2411