The MPFO™ PRO Multi-Purpose Fold Out provides additional storage for medical devices as well as their supplies while securely fitting into a TS2 Ready™ module.
The MPFO™ PRO has dual zippers to access the inside compartment where two deep mesh pockets offer a variety of storage options. The MPFO™ fold out mesh compartment securely houses a number of medical devices such as (but not limited to):
- Laerdal LCSU 3 - Mini Suction Unit
- Allied/ LSP’s - EPV 100 or 200 or Autovent 2000/3000 Emergency
- Ventilators with circuits
- Smith’s Medical Pneupac VR1 portable Ventilator with circuits
- Whisperflow – Fixed and variable flow CPAP Generators with circuits
Add this module to any MERET TS2 Ready™ product, simply use it individually as a shoulder bag, or use the backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear such as the front of the PRB3+™ Pro Personal Response Bag or SRT™ PRO Search and Rescue Team Pack. Optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
The MPFO™ PRO is available in blue. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large Internal mesh pockets for medical devices and supplies
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
Product Dimensions: 6.25" x 10.25" x 3.75"
Product Weight: 9 oz standard M4L Lifetime Warranty