Mini Anne Plus Single Manikin Replacement.
Mini Anne Plus is a cost-effective solution for teaching quality CPR using durable and reusable manikins. The innovative new pump bag provides a simple, hygienic inflation method for each manikin.
Mini Anne Plus Key Benefits:
- Quality CPR training — Mini Anne Plus manikins are G2010 compliant with clicker to provide feedback on correct compression depth. A soft setting encourages new learners or those perfecting their technique.
- Convenience — Mini Anne Plus provides everything needed to teach a CPR course with individual reusable manikins and consumables included in a convenient kit
- Efficiency — Mini Anne Plus increases hands-on training time with 1:1 manikin : student ratio resulting in greater confidence and competence, and increased satisfaction with the learning experience
- Durability — Tested to at least 300,000 compressions, the Mini Anne Plus manikins are designed to be reused for multiple classes
- Ease of Use — Simple to follow user guide illustrations, easy-to-change disposable airways, and individual pump bags for inflation make CPR training easy for instructors and learners
- Portability — Compact carry bag for easy transport and storage between classes in a range of teaching environments
Key Product Features - Airway:
- Head Tilt to open airway
- Nose pinch can be practiced with the manikin's soft, realistic nose
- One way valve in the airway supports hygienic ventilation training, should two rescuers practice on one manikin the expired air will not return via the manikin's mouth
- Chest rise is visible when correct ventilation technique is used