Max the muscle skeleton model contains all standard benefits of a 3B Scientific skeleton but additionally offers representations of the structural interaction between bones and muscles. This human skeleton model depicts over 600 structures of medical/anatomical significance including muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left side as well as hand numbered bones, fissures and foramina on the right side. An amazing replica of the human skeleton and the muscle origins and insertions. This human muscle skeleton includes the following great features:
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and dust cover included
- Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included)
The muscle skeleton comes complete with a multifunctional stand for easy display and storage in the classroom or doctors office.