The Marine 200 is perfect for short trips on inland waters. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying 1-6 passengers.
Upgrades from the Marine 100 include: Easy Care organization with injury-specific instruction cards, a durably nylon bag, and a wider array of medications and dressings.
This kit features best in class brand named products with its inclusion of After Bite and Easy Access Bandages, the biggest innovation to bandages since adhesion. So easy to open and apply you'll say WOW!
When this kit ships out, it will have the longest shelf life the market has to offer! The newly implemented med mod system is added 1 month prior to shipment, maximizing shelf life of the kit and increasing the expiration date from 2 to 3 years. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Built for Marine Environments - Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Reduce Swelling - Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains - Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Easy Care First Aid System® - With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine - By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure® Medical Kit.
- 8 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Folding
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 1 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 4 - Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight = .03 lbs
Dimensions = 8.5 x 6 x 3.75