The Marine 100 is an economical kit for any boat - keep it handy for unexpected emergencies while cruising on the lake, waterskiing, or fishing. Contains enough supplies to treat minor to moderate injuries for 1-4 people.
This kit features best in class brand named products with its inclusion of After Bite and Easy Access Bandages, the biggest innovation to bandages since adhesion. So easy to open and apply you'll say WOW!
When this kit ships out, it will have the longest shelf life the market has to offer! The newly implemented med mod system is added 1 month prior to shipment, maximizing shelf life of the kit and increasing the expiration date from 2 to 3 years. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Built for Marine Environments - Hard plastic case with waterproof gasket keeps kit contents safe and dry.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Remove Splinters and Ticks - Splinter picker with precision-ground tips.
- 7 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Life Threatening Emergencies Pamphlet
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight = 0.3 lbs
Dimensions = 8.5 x 6.5 x 2.5