This mammal feet series graphically shows a representative set of mammalian feet. The mammalian feet set consists of specimens from the following real animal skeletons:
- Horse or cow foot
- Pig with separately mounted hooves
- Sheep with separately mounted hooves
- Leg skeleton with shoulder blade of cat
- Leg skeleton with shoulder blade of hare
- Leg skeleton with shoulder blade of dog
The animal skeleton specimens are mounted on a wooden base for easy display in the classroom.
Please note that the leg may be delivered without the scapula bone.