The award-winning Laerdal Suction Unit is the ultimate in high performance. It's the rugged, silent type you can take anywhere - out of the hospital or in. Unique one-touch testing, built-in charger, and full 5-year warranty validate its claim to fame as the one the beat. Raising the standard for EMS suction units. The LSU features industry first device diagnostics, a "no-tools" replaceable battery, built-in charger and an integrated vacuum regulator/power on knob. All this in a rugged "bump-proof/splash-proof" design that is very quiet.
- Dependable... Device diagnostics check all critical system functions
- Easy to use.. Single large knob operates the unit
- Variable vacuum... with 5 commonly used Oropharyngeal/Tracheal settings
- High performance... Capable of > 30 lpm at 500+ mmHg setting
- Rugged... Full "Rib Cage" design protects canister while suction unit meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements
- Quiet... Extremely quiet when operated at low vacuum levels. This allows the unit to be particularly effective in a hospital environment or any other setting that demands quietness. At 500+ mmHg the db(A) level is 57 or less.
- Flexible... Comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer. The unit can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC mains or an optional wall bracket.
Ready, Willing and Able:
The only suction unit that offers one-touch testing to quickly check all functions: occlusion, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable vacuum level and air leakage.
Full range of tracheal and/or oropharyngeal vacuum levels set by a single knob that doubles as a power switch. High night/day visibility LEDs indicate all critical system functions.
- Suction Unit
- AC and DC Cords
- Canister with Patient Tubing
- Vacuum Tubing
- Directions for Use