The Laerdal Pediatric Pocket Mask makes CPR on pediatric patients safer. With the low resistance one way valve, and circular silicone mask for pediatric features, providers can provide better, safer CPR to Pediatric patients. The Pediatric Pocket Mask is an excellent companion for providers that often come in contact with infants and children.
The Pediatric Pocket Mask has been specially constructed to provide a tighter seal with pediatric faces. The distance the mask creates between patient and provider also allows providers to visualize chest rise and fall, for better CPR. The Pediatric Pocket Mask comes in a soft case with a belt strap and clip that enables providers to be ready whenever emergency pediatric care is needed.
- Material: Silicone (mask), PC (valve)
- Deadspace: 90.5 ml
- Does not contain latex
- Single patient use device
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -40° to 50°C
- Mask & One-way valve: 4.3 cm H2O
- Mask & One-way valve: 3.3 cm H2O