The next generation of Little Junior adds quality, efficiency, and an element of fun and engagement to bystander CPR training courses.
Little Junior QCPR now includes QCPR measurement and feedback delivered using Bluetooth and apps downloaded on smartphones and tablets, enabling:
- real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
- post-event performance debrief, including CPR scoring and tip for improvement
- details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, number of compressions/ventilations/cycles
Besides their size and appearance, both manikins utilize the same technology and work the same way, using the same apps and SkillGuide. The differences are:
Little Junior QCPR uses the same consumables (airways, faces) as the current Little Junior
Some new accessories and spare parts specific to Little Junior QCPR will be will be announced in a separate PIB. They include:
Rib plate with QCPR sensor
Carry case for 4-pack
Reflector for compressions
- Little Junior QCPR’s compression reflector is slightly different than Little Anne QCPR’s.
- Little Junior QCPR has a new, slightly stiffer spring than the original Little Junior. This new spring is included in the Upgrade Kit.