Lightweight, with comfortable handle and shoulder strap, 40-minute oxygen supply (at 6 LPM), refillable by any compressed gas distributor, wall-mount hook for easy access, crimp-proof hose. The Life O2 SoftPac Emergency Oxygen Tank provides supplemental oxygen as an inhalator for breathing victims and a CPR resuscitator adjunct for a non-breathing victim. Features a Life CPR Mask for "mouth to mask" resuscitation with one-way valve.
- Light Weight...Only 6 Pounds! 4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 5 Year Warranty
FDA Regulation minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE 612 models deliver both the minimum of 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPM, in just two simple settings which read "NORM" & "HIGH". Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6&12 LPM flow rates.
*International shipments must ship empty*