Laerdal's LCSU 4 suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every first responder.
- When extra suction volum is needed, an alternative LCSU 4 version is available. This version has a 800ml Canister supported by a Wire Stand bracket. The Canister is disposable, it can not be cleaned. The Canister has an internal filter in the lid and mecanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow. To increase filtration efficiency the Vacuum Tube may be replaced with a High Efficiency Filter Kit. The Kit is used in situations where there is a high risk of cross-contamination.
- One-hand-grip design
- Small and lightweight
- 800 ml canister option when extra volume is needed
- Disposable canister systems
- Easy to convert between 300 and 800 ml canister version
- Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters
- High efficiency filter kit (for 800 ml solution)
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Latex free
- Big vacuum regulator dial, with ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“clicking sound"
- LED display for use day or night
- Battery level indicator
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- Arrows pointing the vacuum directions
- Wire Stand for stability (for both versions)
- High density carry bags
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah.
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow)
- AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V)
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- 2 year limited warranty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery. Battery = 90 days)
- Multi languange Directions for Use (19 languages)
High flow / High vacuum
Air Flow @ Vacuum Inlet: 30 LPM (free flow) typical
Vacuum - Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3 kPA)
Vacuum - Range: 50 - 550+ mmHg (6.7 - 73.3 kPa)
Includes: Main unit, 800ml disposable canister, patient tube, AC/DC Adapter charger with AC Power cord, Battery, Directions for Use, Carry Bag, wire stand, vacuum tube