- 1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
- 2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
- 3. AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception.
- 4. A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
- 5. AC adaptor charge from the Mini USB.
- 6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
- 1. 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use.
- 2. White LED flashlight
- 3. Red LED blinking for emergency alert.