The NAR K-9 Tactical Field Kit is designed to enable handlers to provide lifesaving treatment to injured canines at the point of injury or when veterinary care is not immediately available.
Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, this kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile. The kit can be slung over the shoulder in bandolier fashion, hand-carried, or worn around the waist as a belly-bag.
Your K-9 partner would defend you with his life; donï¿½t leave his to chance.
- Enables the handler to deliver lifesaving treatment to his K9 at the point of injury
- Addresses the major traumatic injuries, such as penetrating and blast-type wounds, which are common to K9s operating in the military and law enforcement arenas.
- Provides the essential equipment to render care to the injured K9 when veterinary care is not immediately available.
- 4 - S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 - ETD 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 - ETD Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 - HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 - NAR Needleless Saline Lock Kit
- 2 - ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14G x 3.25)
- 2 - Petrolatum Gauze (3" x 18")
- 1 - SAM Splint II (36" x 4.25")
- 1 - Trauma Shears
- 4 - Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 - Eye Wash Solution
- 1 - Splinter Forceps
- 5 - Bear Claw Nitrile Glove Kit, Large
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 - Digital Veterinary Thermometer
- 1 - Tactical Black Muzzle
- 2 - Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape 2"
- 2 - Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape 4"
- 1 - Black Flexible, Self-Adherent Bandaging Tape
- 1 - Veterinary Tissue Adhesive
Dimensions and Weight:
Dimensions: 5lb 2 oz
Weight: 7.75" x 13" x 9"