The new XPO2 Portable Concentrator is the newest addition to Invacare's proven line of home oxygen technologies. Now providers and patients have a choice of ambulatory systems from Invacare, the world leader in oxygen. Named for its extreme portability, the XPO2 is lightweight, clinically robust, and easy to operate. The supplemental battery and AC or DC power options make it easy for patients to go just about anywhere without the concern of running out of oxygen.
- Lightweight, easy to use, clinically robust
- Reliable & durable, backed by a 5 year limited warranty
- XPO100B kit contains the portable concentrator with carrying case, AC adapter, DC adapter and supplemental battery
- Also available without the supplemental battery. Model XPO100 kit contains the portable concentrator with carrying case, AC adapter, and DC adapter
- Other accessories available separately
Product Weight: 7.3 pounds with optional supplemental battery
Dimensions: 10" H x 7" W x 4" D
Conserving Flow: Pulse dose delivery with settings 1-5
Battery: 2.5 hour battery duration at setting 2; 5 hour battery duration with optional supplemental battery
Capacity: Maximum oxygen capacity 900ml
Code Approval: E1390 (stationary concentrator) and/or E1392 (portable concentrator)
Air Tubing: Use with cannula/tubing up to 25 ft.
Oxygen: Operating altitude 10,000 ft.
Power Consumption: 36 watts at setting 2