- Constructed of durable Denier nylon
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord polls
- MOLLE-style attachment system compatible
- Removable belt and leg straps
- Leg strap with Quick-Grip
All the Essential Tools to Mitigate Rescue Operations in a High Threat Environment...
When a casualty is wounded, it is imperative for operational personnel to have the necessary tools available to take immediate action and extract the casualty to a point of cover...
This self-contained kit is designed to provide the tactical operator and rescue personnel with all of the essential tools to quickly and efficiently execute rescue operations in a Care-Under-Fire (CUF) high-threat environment.
Time and efficiency are the essential keys in the performance of successful rescues. During the execution of a high-threat rescue, equipment must function as an extension of the human body while under extreme circumstances. Immediate casualty extraction becomes the vital link in casualty survival, since tactical casualty care does not take place in exposed areas.
- 1 x Bag (High Threat Extraction)
- 1 x Dragon Handle System
- 1 x RAT Strap (Rescue Assaolt Tether)
- 1 x NAR Hasty Harness
- 1 x Shield Carabiner
- 1 x TruScrew Carabiner
- 1 x Revolver Carabiner
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 2 x 6 in. Red Chem Lights
- Case Closed: H 8.5 in. x W 8.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
- Weight: 3 lb 6 oz