In designing an AED training device for the HeartSine samaritan PAD, the voice of the customer insisted that the training device should mirror the live device in order to ensure greater user retention and system familiarity. As such, the PAD trainer is easy to use, allowing the trainer the maximum time possible to focus on the learning needs of the group. The trainer provides 8 pre-recorded rescue training scenarios without delivering an actual shock. Features include:
- Actual mirroring of the devices of the samaritan PAD so users can familiarize themselves with controls, pads access, installation of a mock Pad-Pak(called a Trainer-Pak) – all with authentic prompts and displays.
- 4 scenarios follow ERC 2010 Guidelines and 4 scenarios follow ERC 2000 Guidelines.
- A PAUSE function so the trainer can pause the automated scenario.
- The remote control can be programmed to control a number of devices.
The AED trainer is compatible with any CPR manikin system.
The HeartSine samaritan Trainer with remote is easy to use and guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted CPR intervals without the actual charge and discharge of an electrical shock.
- Realistic. Voice and visual prompts and CPR coaching match those of the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator. Likewise, size and weight are the same. Unique labeling and membrane color prevent inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Appropriate for all skill levels. The Trainer can be used by businesses to train employee first responders on the use of the HeartSine samaritan PAD. In addition, it meets the needs of professional trainers, either teaching first-time lay users or refreshing experienced emergency responders.
- Easy-to-use remote control. The remote operates through objects and up to 10 feet from the trainer unit, providing pause, VF, NSR and Pads on/off simulation. What's more, you can upgrade to future guidelines using cable (included) and downloadable software.
- Cost-effective. The Trainer is powered by a rechargeable battery. Electrode pads are cost-effective and reusable, and mimic the Pad-Pak battery/pad cartridge unique to the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator.
- 1 HeartSine samaritan AED Trainer
- 1 Remote Control (Batteries included, 2 "AAA") *Optional
- 1 Battery/Electrode Cartridge (Trainer-Pak)
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Soft Carrying Case with 2 zippered compartments
- User manual
- 5 Pairs of Training Pads Electrode Pads