The March 2012 Edition of Mancomm's Hazardous Materials Regulations Book combines the Hazardous Materials Regulations, 49 CFR 100-185 from the Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, with powerful extras. Updates included in this March 2012 Edition are: restriction of hand-held mobile devices, updates to the July 20, 2011 rule promoting safer transportation practices, and updates to the international harmonization rule published January 19, 2011.
Mancomm's 49 CFR Parts 100-185 Hazardous Materials Regulations is enhanced with RegLogic® Premium, a unique graphical approach that allows you to use this complex government information with ease.
With RegLogic® Premium, HazMat regulations are easier to use than ever. Mancomm's HazMat book, which is also available as a CD, offers a robust combination of user-friendly features that you will not find anywhere else, including:
- Colored subheads throughout the book
- Strategic use of bold type, italics, and indentation to aid relevance and understanding
- A two-color table of contents
- A quick-find index with detailed listings of topics and page numbers in color
- Enhanced charts and detailed graphics