To protect workers who deal with hazardous materials, OSHAs Hazard Communication Standard has been aligned with the United Nations Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
The revised standard involves widespread changes including:
- Specific criteria for classification of health and physical hazards, as well as classification of mixtures and the new requirements for labeling
- 16-section format for safety data sheets.
Mancomm has once again taken the burden out of interpreting regulations with our HazCom OSHA Global Harmonization Updates.
The supplement features:
- Final revisions to the HazCom section of Part 1910
- Miscellaneous updates to Parts 1910 for General Industry, 1915 for Maritime, and 1926 for Construction
- RegLogic® - our user-friendly approach to formatting regulations.
- Mancomm's HazCom OSHA Global Harmonization
Updates makes understanding and applying the new standard simple, ensuring your safety, compliance, and peace of mind.