If you are looking for an emergency oxygen pack, the G3 Tidal Volume is here. We feel it's one of the best ways to carry oxygen safely.
Securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder. Accommodates the Oxygen Module. Multiple pockets help to organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVM's and extra regulators.
Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank
- The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included
- Secure Velcro/Buckle attachments hook to a cot
- Padded shoulder strap doubles as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using the EMS Trauma Kit
- LED light attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP's
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs
- Available Colors: Red and Green
Capacity: 1500 cubic inches
Weight: 3.5 lbs
22" x 8" x 9"