Designed as a quick first in EMT Jump Bag for Medics who only need the basic Airway, Breathing and Circulation Supplies. This EMS Backpack accommodates the QuickRoll Intubation, Circulatory, and Remedy Kits, as well, as the stackable Cellular System. Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment. Up to 3 of the Generation 3 standard cells will fit inside this smallest of the EMS Backpacks included in the Cellular System.
- Contents NOT included
- Unique design allows access to the Cells from the top or front of the EMS Backpack
- Specifically designed for the Statpacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks Kits in many different configurations
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations.
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED Light Attachment point (lights sold seperately>
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS Bags
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP's
- Available color: Red
Capacity: 3000 cubic inches
Weight: 3 lbs
22" x 19" x 7"