This EMS Trauma Bag has a foam molded quad-fold design that helps keep basic and advanced airway adjuncts organized and at your fingertips.
For EMT Intubation; Laryngoscope blades, Oral Pharyngeal Airways, and Nasal Pharyngeal Airways are neatly arranged for fast access. Endo-tracheal tubes, suction catheters, stylets and ETCO2 meters may be stored in the middle section. The Airway cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks -- intuitively grouped and securely protected. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- Contents NOT included
- This cell makes for a quick, easy to use EMT Intubation bag
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available on the market today
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT Intubation Equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- ID Window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Two handles with "AIRWAY" written to identify the difference in EMT Gear
- Available Color: Green