Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C) has became the premier benchmark worldwide for in-flight critical care. The education and knowledge required to pass the exam is difficult but is attainable through hard work and thorough preparation.
To be eligible to take the FP-C exam you must be a USSOCOM Advanced Tactical Practitioner (ATP) or a Paramedic (State or National). You can also take the exam if you are a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA), or Physician (DO/MD).
This book was written for the adult learner, easy to read format, to the point and on target. It covers complex critical care medicine concepts and describes them in a simple manner.
- Covers Flight Physiology, Safety, Advanced Airway, Ventilator Management, Critical Care Cardiology, Obstetrical Emergencies, Neonatal & Pediatric Emergencies, Neurological Emergencies, Lab interpretation, General Medical Emergencies, Environmental & Toxicological Emergencies, Burn Management, Trauma
- Includes test breakdown, study strategies, as well as a CEU log for continuing education
- Book content uses BCCTPC approved content for continuing education
- Includes quick reference sheets with pertinent information to review prior to taking the exam
- This guide can be used for test preparation, as a reference during clinical rotations, or just to "brush up" on subjects in critical care medicine.
- Designed to be read from start to finish with subjects building on one another
- Contains a continuing education log for recertification
- Has multiple tables with critical information in a condensed format required to pass the FP-C exam
- From start to finish this book covers ALL subject matter included in the test blueprint for FP-C testing