In response to the growing, and to this point, unmet need from tactical medical professionals, NAR is proud to offer the latest innovation from First Light USA® - the industry leader in combat-specific lighting tools. The Tomahawk® MultiColor (MC) Series of hands-free tactical lights are specially designed to provide maximum versatility and enhanced illumination at the point of injury. The hands-free design adds a unique set of features specifically engineered to assist the Combat Medic– from the superior chest mounting capability and full 180° adjustability of the light source to the proprietary mix of red and green LEDs that “highlight” blood for immediate wound identification in multi-fluid situations. This not only provides Medics with a quick tool to accurately assess a casualty in low light/night time conditions, it allows them to maintain light discipline as well as a defensible position.
- Output Wavelengths: White, Red, Green, & Red+Green (Blood Highlighting)
- Maximum White Light Output: 425 lumens
- Max Output Runtime: 2 hours (ANSI Tested)
- Power Source: CR123 Batteries (2)
- Material: Aerospace-Grade Aluminum
- 1 x Right angle tactical light with rotating head and 3 button control panel
- 2 x Retention System Finger loops
- 1 x MOLLE Tactical Retention System (TRS) Blade Mount
- 2 x CR123 batteries
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x UV Task Light (70-0015 only)
- With mount: H 3.4 in. x L 2.4 in. x W 1.5 in.
- Weight (with mount & batteries): 8 oz