Single-use fiber optic laryngoscope blades with enhanced polymer construction offer exceptional strength and rigidity while reducing the risk of damage to the patient’s teeth or soft tissues. Designed for safety and convenience, as well as the superior illumination of fiber optic technology. Compatible with any standard (green spec) fiber optic handle.
- Single-use laryngoscope blades compatible with any standard fiber optic handle
- Enhanced polymer construction for less risk of damage to patient’s teeth or soft tissues
- Exceptional strength and rigidity plus superior illumination
- Designed for safety and convenience
Dimensions: Miller #0
- L 3.2 in. x W 1.1 in. x D 0.9 in.
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- L 4.1 in. x W 1.1 in. x D 0.9 in.
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- L 6.2 in. x W 1.2 in. x D 0.9 in.
- Weight: 1 oz
- L 7.7 in. x W 1.2 in. x D 0.9 in.
- Weight: 1.2 oz