The kit includes both adult and pediatric FernoTrac Traction Splints together in one case. Separate compartments are labeled for easy identification.
- Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
- Simple, adjustable, wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses
- Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient's leg.
- Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg.
- Set comes together in yellow nylon carrying case to keep splints sanitary and ready for use.
- Traction Splint Set includes both pediatric and adult versions
- Pediatric Traction Splint is designed for little patients with suspected long-bone fractures of the lower extremities