The Ferno Fastrap Quick Restraint 10-point, six-strap system is used to quickly secure patients to backboards and other devices. It is designed for easy storage and rapid application in patient immobilization. The color-coded Fastrap is black, red, yellow, green and gray, sequentially coded. The Fastrap system is constructed of nylon webbing with hook-and-loop closures at the ends of the straps. The Fastrap system is compatible with Ferno backboards and Scoop stretchers. Size is adjustable from adult to pediatric.
- Ten-point, six-strap system used to secure patients to backboards and other restraint devices
- Nylon with hook-and-loop closures
- Size adjustable from pediatric to adult
- Easy storage and rapid application
- Compatible with Ferno NAJO® Backboards, Millennia Backboard, Wooden Backboards, 65 Scoop and 65 EXL Scoop Stretchers