This 6" wide, all-in-one bandage consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure bar to secure the bandage in place.
- Unroll the bandage to reveal the pad.
- Place the pad over the injured limb and begin wrapping.
- Insert bandage in the pressure applicator, then tighten in the opposite direction.
- Continue wrapping, making sure that the pad is entirely covered.
- Secure the hooking ends of the closure bar on the bandage.