The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. An emergency cricothyrotomy consists of requires basic equipment in the field. The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit has everything trauma personnel will need:
- Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Endotracheal tube, 6 Fr. Cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 10cc syringe for irrigation
- Curved Kelly Hemostat for clamping or opening.
- News Tracheal Hook
The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H with the first responder in mind.
The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit is standard issue in the following U.S. military kits:
- MRSL AWR3 CONT NON PD (UAC 1348)
- ASL-HEAVY BRIGADE C (UAC 1374)
- MES AIR AMBULANCE (UAC 244A)
- MES COMBAT MEDIC (UAC 246B)
- MES MINE RESISTANT AM (UAC 254A)
- MES GROUND AMBU/2006 (UAC 256A)
- MES GROUND AMBU/2008 (UAC 256B)
- MES AIR AMBULAN-2006 (UAC 257A)
- MES AIR AMB-2010 (UAC 257B)
- MES TACT CBT MED CARE (UAC 269A)
- MRS TACT COMBAT CARE (UAC 326A)
- MES SO CA TREAT ASSES (UAC 506A)
*CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO MILITARY/FEDERAL ADDRESSES
Product Dimensions: 10"x 4" x .5"
Product Weight: 2 oz