THIS PRODUCT IS FOR U.S. MILITARY SALE ONLY. THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CIVILIAN SALE.
MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility and the purchaser must acknowledge and accept the terms of this notice prior to sale. ? Authorization from a medical profession may be requested prior to fulfillment of this item.
H&H brings our decade of combat field trauma experience to creating life-saving airways. The Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit contains all the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit has everything trauma personnel will need:
- Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 35cm Bougie for guided insertion of the airway
- 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- Curved Kelly forceps for clamping or opening.
- News Tracheal Hook
- One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit is one of the standard convenience kits used by the U.S. military today and is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H with the first responder in mind. Product Information
- H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit
- Part No. HHECT01
- NSN 6515-01-573-0692
- Package Size: 9.25" x 4" x 1.75"
- Package Weight: 8 oz.
- Shelf Life: 3 years