The Dynarex Electric Patient Lift is used to prevent injury during patient handling and challenging transfers. The lift supports an overall weight capacity of 450 lb. Designed to meet the needs of caregivers and patients; this electric lift is ideal for a wide range of institutional healthcare environments.
- The Dynarex Electric Patient Lift is an integral part of safe patient handling. The lift is designed to meet patient and caregiver needs, while preventing strains and injuries. Durable steel-frame construction ensures stability throughout the transfer process with an overall weight capacity of 450 lb. The Electric Patient Lift accommodates a range of transfer locations; including beds, commodes, chairs, and more. The lift also provides caregivers the ability to lift patients off the floor in case of falls or other emergency situations. Ideal for a range of institutional healthcare environments.
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Sling hook-up height adjusts between 22.5”-71.5”
- Equipped with hand control, diagnostic display, removable battery pack, and emergency stop button
- Base legs adjust easily into open position with padded shifter handle
- Easily control boom via handle pendant
- Dual 3” front casters and lockable 5” rear caster
- Optional accessories include scale, wall charger, and slings
- Weight capacity 450 lb.
- Compare Dynarex Electric Patient Lift to Reliant 450 Battery Powered Lift with Power Opening Low Base™ by Invacare, or Battery-Powered Patient Lift™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare.