Why should a skinned knee or splinter stop you and your family from having fun in the outdoors.
The Outdoor+ Travel First Aid Kit combines bandages, dressings, wound cleaning supplies and other first aid essentials in a lightweight and durable carry bag so it's easy to be prepared.
With the Easy Care organization system, all the supplies are packed into injury-specific pouches with included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
This kit features best in class brand named products with its inclusion of After Bite and Easy Access Bandages, the biggest innovation to bandages since adhesion. So easy to open and apply you'll say WOW. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Features and Benefits:
- EZ Care System = supplies organized by type of injury and has easy Instructions right on the pouch.
- All Easy Care Kits contain Easy Access Bandages with fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
Cuts & Scrapes
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Pad 2" x 2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/4" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 1" x 3"
- 7 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, Spot, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Elbow/Knee, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 5 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.5g
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
Blister, Splinters & Stings
- 4 - Insect Sting Relief Pad
- 1 - Moleskin
- 1 - Tweezers
Headaches & Pain
- 2 - Ibuprofen 200mg
- 2 - Non-Asprin 325mg
Weight and Dimensions
Weight = 0.5 lbs
Dimensions = 5.12 x 1.25 x 7.12
WARNING: California residents, click to read about Proposition 65