DuPont Tychem TK High Visibility Encapsulated Level A Suit with double storm flap over front gas tight zipper closure offers barrier protection against 322 challenge chemicals for at least 30 min. Tychem TK suit fabric with immense chemical barrier properties renders high tear and puncture resistant with enhanced durability. Double-taped seam suit offers highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor or gas exposures for wearer and respiratory equipment. Suit with expanded back offers to hold self-contained air breathing apparatus and internal adjustable waist belt offers enhanced fit. Suit with 3 layer laminated expanded faceshield is made of 40 mil PVC / 5 mil Teflon / 20 mil PVC and renders wide viewing angle of 220 deg. Inside and outside garment of suit is covered by sewn seam through heat sealing and is made of compatible chemical resistant material. Rear entry patterned suit helps to keep closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure offering to change air bottle without removing garment completely. Suit has extra long vapor tight zipper helps in easy donning and doffing of suit. Suit featured with storm flap cover over zipper lets wearer secure it with rugged hook and loop material to avoid interference at zipper. It has replaceable Butyl B 161 gloves attached with vapor tight ring, clamp system and is made of 5 layer laminate film offering broad range of chemical protection with enhanced physical, mechanical durability. Suit with integrated socks features attached flaps pattern to cover boot tops and minimize the invasion of liquid. Suit offers two exhaust valves and one-way valves which are located on left back of head and right lower back. Exhaust valve helps to release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments and simultaneously avoid inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. Suit with open on demand one-way valve has splash covers made of barrier to avoid liquid invasion and barrier fabric at knees renders immense abrasion resistance during kneeling or crawling. NAFTA and TAA compliant suit can be used in applications like hazmat, industrial and domestic preparedness applications.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment.
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes, a sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Expanded faceshield provides wide 220 degree viewing angle, EX faceshield is three-layer laminate composed of 40 mil PVC / 5 mil Teflon / 20 mil PVC.
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure and provides ability to change air bottle on SCBA without removing the entire garment.
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA).
- Vapor tight zipper, Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Attached internal gloves composed of five layer laminate film for a broad range of chemical protection.
- Butyl B 161 gloves provide mechanical and physical durability to help protect inner glove. Gloves are attached with vapor tight ring and clamp system and are replaceable.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material.
- Domestic Preparedness Situations
Tychem should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of Tychem fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
- Double Storm Flap
- Tychem TK
- 25 mil
- Double Taped Seams