DuPont Tychem TK High Visibility Encapsulated Level A Ensemble with double storm flap over front gas tight zipper closure offers barrier protection against 322 challenge chemicals. Tychem TK suit fabric with immense chemical barrier properties renders high tear and puncture resistant with enhanced durability. Encapsulated Level A Ensemble offers highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor or gas exposures for wearer and respiratory equipment. Suit with expanded back offers to hold self-contained air breathing apparatus and internal adjustable waist belt offers enhanced fit. Suit with 3 layer laminated expanded faceshield is made of 40 mil PVC / 5 mil Teflon / 20 mil PVC and renders wide viewing angle of 220 deg. Inside and outside garment of suit is covered by double taped sewn seam through heat sealing and is made of compatible chemical resistant material. Rare entry patterned suit helps to keep closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical hazard and offers to change air bottle without removing the complete garment. Suit has extra long vapor tight zipper helps in easy donning and doffing of suit. Suit featured with storm flap covers zipper offers wearer to secure with rugged hook and loop material avoid interference at zipper. Suit features 3 component glove system that includes inner North Silver Shield / 4H glove renders broad range chemical protection, middle neoprene gloves renders mechanical, physical durability to protect inner SilverShield glove and outer knit glove made of Kevlar renders abrasion and cut resistance. Suit with integrated socks features attached flaps pattern to cover boot tops and minimize the invasion of liquid. Suit offers three exhaust valves and one-way valves which are located on left back of head and right lower back. Exhaust valve helps to release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments and simultaneously avoid inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. It is certified compliant to the 2012 edition of NFPA 1994 suit with open on demand one-way valve has splash covers made of barrier to avoid liquid invasion. NAFTA and TAA compliant suit can be used in applications like hazmat, industrial and domestic preparedness applications.
- Certified compliant to the 2005 edition of NFPA 1991, Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, Compliant with Base Requirements and Chemical Flash Fire Protection Option and Liquefied Gas Protection Option Requirements.
- Ensemble consists of a Tychem TK chemical protective encapsulated Level A inner suit combined with an aluminized fiberglass outer suit.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment.
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes, a sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Expanded faceshield provides wide 220 degree viewing angle, EX faceshield is three-layer laminate composed of 40 mil PVC / 5 mil Teflon / 20 mil PVC.
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure and provides ability to change air bottle on SCBA without removing the entire garment.
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA).
- Vapor tight zipper, Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Three component glove system: inner North Silver Shield / 4H glove provides broad range chemical protection, middle Neoprene gloves provide mechanical and physical durability to protect inner SilverShield glove and outer knit glove made of Kevlar for abrasion and cut resistance.
- Inner And Outer Suits With Hood
Suits do not provide thermal skin protection for direct contact with hot solids or liquids. they do not provide protection from continuous radiant heat sources such as furnaces or smelters. Tychem should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of Tychem fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
- Double Storm Flap Over Rear Gas-Tight Zipper With Hook And Loop
- Tychem TK
- Double Taped Seams
- 25 mil